with canapes £40 per guest
We source local and fresh, this means Plenty changes its menus in harmony with the changing seasons, and we work with whatever new delights become available.
We cater to most dietary requirements and promise to never, ever, compromise on flavour and quality in lieu of any dietary restrictions. Plenty believes that no morsel that passes the lips – be it animal, vegetable or mineral – should taste anything other than ludicrously scrumptious.
Garden sweet pea, mint, and Sussex feta, filo cup - vegetarian kiln smoked salmon, with a lemon mascarpone
- on blini –
Aubergine, and romesco focaccia - vegan
Main course buffet or sharing boards
Chicken thighs with ras el hanout, and honey - gluten free
Za’atar roasted squash
- with a lemon tahini, and toasted almonds - vegan - gluten free
Barbecued salmon fillets with a salsa verde - gluten free
Green goddess potato salad
- packed with fresh herbs, capers, and lime - vegan - gluten free
- with walnuts, and pomegranate - vegan - gluten free
- yogurt mixed with olive oil and fresh herbs - vegan - gluten free
- packed full of fresh parsley - vegan
Selection of mini fruit tarts
– pear, apple, and apricot -
- vegan - gluten free - vegetarian -
– available on request –
SUSSEX CHEESE BOARD
- plus £5 per guest -
" Little in life gives me greater pleasure than to cook for family and friends, and my passion, I am happy to say, is also my career. I love to sit down with a client, to understand their unique requirements, and to deliver that vision above and beyond their expectations. Nothing gives me a greater sense of pride and satisfaction than a delighted customer" .